Hulu device activation is a very easy process. Visit to hulu official website - hulu.com/activate and enter activation code for hulu. To complete the process you just need to have hulu account and hulu activation code. With hulu you can watch thousands of shows, web-series, drama, program, sports, and many more.
For streaming the channel, you can either add it from the store or get it as a part of the live channel subscription package that includes both limited commercial or noncommercial plans.
How to activate hulu using hulu device activation code?
- Open your browser and visit hulu.com/activate
- Enter the unique hulu activation code
- Sign in to your hulu account with email and password with in 30 secons
- Select your personal profile from the list and start streaming!
How to sign up for hulu account?
- Open internet browser and type : Hulu.com
- Click on "Start your free trial" option
- You will be redirected to plans page where you can "Choose Your Plan"
- now "Create Your Account" byfilling the information:
Click on Continue
"Add Your Billing Info"
Once the payment is completed, Hulu account is successfully created, login and stream exclusive series
- Select options from credit card or paypal
- Enter card number, cvc, zip code etc or sign in to paypal
What is hulu activation code?
Hulu ctivation code is a 6 digit unique code, which you get after connecting hulu channel to your smart tv. Hulu code is required to activate hulu subscription and activate hulu device. You need to enter activation code for hulu at www.hulu.com activate webpage. Here is a sample code : PT9K8T
Where to find hulu activation code?
- Download hulu application on your smart tv
- Sign in to hulu account using email and password
- A 6 digit unique code will be displayed on screen
- Note down the hulu activation code
How to view all activated devices on your account?
- Go to your Account page and log in
- Under Your Account, look for the Watch Hulu on Your Devices section and click Manage Devices
- On the next pop-up screen you’ll see all the devices tied to your account, including the date they were activated.
- You can also remove the devices from the list that are no longer in use